Friday 11 January 2013

Abstract Work

Richard recommended we worked on rearranging sections of old work in order to improve our aesthetic skills. I thought it was really beneficial, it took me ages to come up with an arrangement I liked.



















I finally came up with this layout, with Richards help. (sorry to whoever's faces I used)


I've carried on experimenting with abstract work and combined some of it with the sky based work I've done.
I haven't quite decided what layout, or in what way I'm going to display this following piece. But, I think its important I make it a wall piece rather than add it to my sketchbook. It could even go towards my FMP as I am carrying on with the sky theme.





 Richard suggested backing the arrangement to the contrasting colour of yellow to add drama to it. I'm not sure if I like it yet.


These Canvas' sort of happened by accident. I was originally just trying to create texture to paint over, but I really liked it as it was.








I found this piece in Preston Harris art gallery. Its really similar to these little canvas'. It looks really cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment