Friday 19 October 2012

SMART targets


1. Research all the relevant artists, when necessary as the course progresses, so by the end of the year I have a good knowledge of a varied selection of artists.

2. Keep on top of my blog by updating at least twice a week throughout the year.

3. Fill my sketchbook by half term.
4. Complete my museum project by half term.

5. Visit 3 different art galleries by Christmas

6. Write personal statement 1st draft by next Tuesday

7. Research atleast two universities of interest by next Tuesday.

8. Borrow a book from the library of a relevant artist by the end of the week.

9. Read the book by 28th Nov

10. Create something Warhol related by next week

11. Draw a self portrait 

12. Get prints made for skies by next week


13. Research Paul Morrison by the end of Christmas

15. Practice drawing faces 

16. Add contextual research to sketchbook

17. Add lots of primary research to sketchbook

18. Practice painting skies from the research I have done


19. Create 3 sky canvas'

20. Do some John Virtue research

21. Have a more intense look at the work of David Hockney including a look at a book

22. Create a post for UCAS before February

23. Finish off essay for Manchester interview


24. Upload photos from Manchester, after my interview at Manchester

25. Pimp up the remaining pages in my sketchbook ready for Huddersfield interview

26. Try and read a book so I look a bit more intellectual at my next interview

No comments:

Post a Comment